Chemical Grouting: Control Infiltration and Sustain Existing Sewer Collection System Assets
09/18/2013 - 1:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern
WEF members have unlimited access to this and other live and archived webcasts via WEFCOM by Clicking Here.
Nonmembers can access this particular webcast by Clicking Here
Interested in becoming an
all-access WEF Member? Learn More Here
Explore more archived webcasts
and other online products that are available for sale to non-members at the Knowledge Center
With municipal dollars being sparse,
public works utilities are faced with difficult decisions on how to best protect
their collection systems against infiltration and its long term effects. This
webcast will provide information on using chemical grouts and grouting
technologies & techniques to stop infiltration in collection systems and
sustain existing sewer collection system assets.
This webcast is sponsored by NASSCO with the support of the Infiltration Control Grouting Association (ICGA).
- I've got a leak! What do I do?
- Fundamentals of inflow/infiltration and the pipe trench system
- How to stop leaks through infiltration repair technologies and techniques
- Specifications and equipment
- How to write an infiltration control specification
- Daniel Magill, Avanti International
- Ed Paradis, De Neef, Division of W.R. Grace Company
- Marc A. Anctil, Logiball, Inc.
- Richard N. Schantz, P.E., Schantz Technical Services, LLC
- John Nelson, Visu Sewer, Inc.
This webcast is being offered at no charge.
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for
this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to
determine if you qualify.
Questions about this webcast should be sent to email@example.com.