Condition Assessment: Building Out Your Own CMMS
06/20/2012 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
WEF members can access this recording at no additional cost via WEFCOM.
NonMembers can purchase this product for a $40 fee via the WEF Knowledge Center.
Interested in becoming an all access
WEF Member? Learn More Here
- Planning for the long run: Budgeting, staffing, and good mental health
- Making the most of your data
- Focused capital improvement decisions to guarantee performance and reliability
- Real life lessons from one city's implementation
- Different technologies available for assessment and prioritization
- Choosing the right condition assessment tool for the right job
- Review, inspect, assess, prioritize, and implement
- Bill DiTullio, InfraMetrix, LLC
- Hugh M. Kelso, RJN Group
- Karen Morris, City of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- John Nelson, Visu Sewer (Moderator)
- Tina Wolff, P.E., Malcolm Pirnie / ARCADIS
- Jim Paluch, Joint Meeting of Essex and Union Counties, New Jersey
- Abraham Araya, PhD., King County DNRP Wastewater Treatment Division (Seattle, Washington)
- WEF Collection Systems Webcast Subcommittee
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for participation in this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.
Questions about this webcast should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.