Collection Systems: Optimizing System Operations
11/06/2013 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
This webcast has now
passed. Please check the Webcasts page for information on any plans for future
offerings. If you are interested in viewing the webcast recording, please use
the following GoToWebinar link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/548845657.
This webcast is sponsored by Bentley.
- Introduction to Optimization
- Optimization Applications in Real Time Control
- Step Beyond Simulation Modeling - Optimizing CS and SS Systems Using Intelligent Search Technique
- Collection System Optimization in an Integrated Wet Weather System
- Jeff Frey, P.E., Optimatics
- Cello Vitasovic, Ph.D., P.E., Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Virgil Adderley, P.E., City of Portland, Bureau of Environmental Services
- Dianne Sumego, P.E., Black & Veatch (Moderator)
This webcast is being offered at no
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for
this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if
Questions about this webcast should be sent to email@example.com.
This webcast has been developed by the WEF Collection Systems