Pumping 101 – Basic and Advanced Wastewater Pump Station Design and Operation
04/22/2009 - Past Webcast
This webcast has now passed. Please check the Webcasts page for information on any plans for future offerings. This webcast is now available to purchase for online viewing. Visit training.wef.org for more Distance Learning information.
This Webcast offered design engineers and municipal professionals access to an evolving body of national consensus standards and accepted good practices. The goal was to help practitioners avoid inappropriate designs, reduce capital and maintenance costs and improve reliability.
- Pumping Station Design and Operation
- Submersible Pump Station Application, Operation and Maintenance
- Troubleshooting with Gauges
- Joseph Popeck, Greeley and Hansen, LLC
- Mark Jaminet, ITT Flygt
- Dean Kastran, The Gorman-Rupp Company
This webcast was organized with the support the WEF Municipal Wastewater Treatment Design Committee.