Clean Water Act Integrated Planning Framework: Next Steps
06/14/2012 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Interested in becoming an all access
WEF Member? Learn More Here
Explore more archived webcasts
and other online products that are available for sale at the Knowledge Center
Following a series of public workshops earlier this year, US EPA is now updating and revising its Integrated Planning Approach Framework to help guide States and localities to address their pressing water quality issues through integrated municipal stormwater and wastewater plans. This webcast for WEF members will feature Deborah Nagle, Office of Water, and Mark Pollins, Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance, the key EPA managers responsible for developing the framework and overseeing its implementation. Ms. Nagle and Mr. Pollins will explain the key provisions and revisions of the revised framework and will provide their perspectives on the implementation process. Alexandra Dunn, Executive Director , Association of Clean Water Administrators, will provide a State perspective and WEF members working to develop integrated local plans will provide insights on implementation issues and concerns. The webcast will encourage dialogue between all involved on best ways forward and possible roadblocks.
- Deborah Nagle, Director, Water Permits Division, Office of Water, EPA
- Mark Pollins, Director, Water Enforcement Division, Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance, EPA
- Alexandra Dunn, Executive Director and General Counsel, Association of Clean Water Administrators
- Brandon C. Vatter, P.E., Senior Project Manager, Hatch Mott MacDonald
- Gary Sheely, Director of Utilities, Lima, Ohio
- Carl Myers, Assistant Director, Government Affairs, WEF (Moderator)
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.