Download an Exhibitor Membership application
Exhibitor membership is designed for firms and organizations that are suppliers and service providers to the water environment field and who decide to partner with the water quality community to do business more effectively. Exhibitor Members are typically companies that exhibit at WEF specialty conferences and WEFTEC.
- Savings on WEFTEC and Specialty Conference booth space
Exhibitor Members receive discounts on WEFTEC and Conferences booths.
- Manufacturers’ Representatives Listings
Exhibitor Members have electronic access to WEF Members who are Manufacturers’ Representatives.
- Advertising Opportunities
New Exhibitor Members will receive a 10% Discount off of your first Advertisement in WE&T magazine and 10% off of your first Advertisement in World Water magazine.
- Exhibitor Membership includes one company contact who receives the included publications and benefits.
Exhibitor Membership Dues
Annual Dues are based upon total gross annual revenue in the wastewater collection and treatment field.
Under $1 million per year - US $800
1 million – $10 million per year - US $1,400
$10 million – $50 million per year - US $2,100
Over $50 million per year - US $3,000
In addition to all Professional Membership benefits, listed below, the Exhibitor Membership package benefits include subscriptions to:
Professional Membership Benefits include:
- Access to Water Knowledge – for professionals, from the experts and thought leaders
- Access to the WEF Community of Water Professionals, like you, dedicated to improving our quality of life
- Monthly subscription to Water Environment & Technology (WE&T) – WEF’s highly-respected flagship publication
- 20-40 percent Discount on list price for WEF products and publications
- Member pricing for add-on subscriptions to WEF periodicals and online bulletins
- Member pricing for all WEF conference and workshop registrations
- Member-only access to online issues of WE&T and WEF Highlights
- Member-only access to the complete suite of WEF Online Proceedings – published between 2000-2013, available online and fully searchable
- Member pricing on WEF proceedings published within the past two years, on USB
- Member access to the WEF Job Bank