Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management
Recognizes accomplishments in promoting quality technical and/or management performance in activities and professionalism within and on behalf of the field of industrial and hazardous waste management.
- Member of the Water Environment Federation.
- Demonstrated efforts to upgrade professionalism for and among peers.
- Organized/actively participated in professional groups dedicated to industrial and hazardous waste management.
- Disseminated technical and/or management information within the field.
- Developed/participated in programs to inform and educate the public about industrial and hazardous waste management.
- Identified means of organizing, funding and implementing effective private and public programs to solve industrial and hazardous waste problems.
- Attracted professionals of many disciplines to participate in professional programs and activities in industrial hazardous waste management.
- Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- Any other supporting material required under Criteria or that you feel would be helpful in the selection process.
Nominations Accepted From:
WEF Member Associations
Please submit final copy of your nomination to email@example.com by April 1.