Fair Distinguished Engineering Educator
Recognizes accomplishments in the education and development of future engineers. Honors Gordon Maskew Fair, a professor of sanitary engineering at Harvard University, he achieved exceptional results in preparing students for the water environment profession. Beyond the purely technical information, he imparted to his students a desire for environmental harmony and taught them to use their engineering skills toward the realization of that end. Dr. Fair's insight into the capabilities and limitations of the field of sanitary engineering inspired research and investigation into emerging areas of concern. This medal commemorates Dr. Fair's contributions and likewise the contributions of his fellow educators.
- Detailed Resume or CV documenting significant accomplishments in the education and development of future engineers.
- Member of the Water Environment Federation.
Nominations Accepted From:
- Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- Any other supporting material required under Criteria or that you feel would be helpful in the selection process.
WEF Member Associations
Please submit a final copy of your nomination to email@example.com by April 1.