Public Communication & Outreach Program
The WEF Public Communication & Outreach Program Awards recognize WEF members for significant accomplishments in promoting public awareness and the understanding of water environment issues through the development and implementation of outreach, education and/or communication programs. WEF Member Associations, individual WEF members, and other organizations, including groups, events and campaigns, are eligible for this award.
- WEF Member Association
- Other (organizations, groups of individuals, events and campaigns)
Criteria: The criteria are the same for each category.
- Documented achievements of water environment outreach, public education, public communication programs and activities.
- Identification and description of exceptional efforts to engage and educate the public on water environment issues.
- A detailed narrative description of activities or efforts, including the objective and results.
- At least one member of a nominated organization shall be a Member of the Water Environment Federation.
- Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee(s)
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- A detailed narrative description of the activities or efforts, including the objective and results.
- Documented evidence of the program's accomplishments
Nominations Accepted From:
WEF Member Associations
Please submit a final copy of your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1.