The Engelbrecht International Achievement Award was named in memory of Richard S. Engelbrecht, who served as Federation President in 1977-1978. This award recognizes sustained and significant contributions to the furtherance and improvement of the activities of the Water Environment Federation in the international field.
- Member of the Water Environment Federation (the award is not restricted to members outside North America)
- Demonstrated sustained and ongoing contributions, over a period of not less than 5 years, towards the furtherance and improvement of the international activities of the Water Environment Federation.
- Service should primarily reflect Federation activities outside North America.
- Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee to include membership history and general details of their participation in committee and other Federation activities.
- Specific details concerning the nominee's activities in the international field and the benefits derived or to be derived by WEF as a result of these activities.
Nominations Accepted From:
WEF Members Associations
Eight copies of nomination material should reach the Water Environment Federation Awards Department by April 1.