The Collection System Award is presented to an individual for contributions to the advancement of the state of the art wastewater collection.
- Member of the Water Environment Federation.
- Documentation and supporting information on the contribution.
- The nominee's area of service must have been in any of the following areas: management, overall planning, operation and maintenance, facility design, education, training, or research.
- Publication in a Federation periodical of a formal report is not required but is desirable.
- Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- Any other supporting material required under criteria or that you feel would be helpful in the selection process.
Nominations Accepted From:
WEF Member Associations
Please submit a final copy of your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1