Morgan Operational Solutions
This award honors Philip F. Morgan, who served with distinction as professor of sanitary engineering at the State University of Iowa from 1948-1961. A respected practical researcher, he maintained a strong interest in plant operation.
This award recognizes valuable contributions to the in-facility study and solution of operational problems.
Awards are given in two categories:
I. Work accomplished in plants serving more than 5,000 people.
II. Work accomplished in plants serving less than 5,000 people.
Who is Eligible:
- Nominee must be a member of the Water Environment Federation.
- Nominations must demonstrate originality, significance, comprehensiveness, effort, and most importantly, the verification of an idea.
- The solution should involve the use of innovative technological methods, be generally applicable, and increase plant efficiency.
- Supporting documentation must accompany each nomination.
- Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- Any other supporting material required under criteria or that you feel would be helpful in the selection process.
Nominations Accepted From:
WEF Member Associations
Please submit final copy of your nomination to email@example.com by April 1.