The WEF Utility Partnership Program (UPP) consolidates all WEF members within your organization onto one account, streamlining the renewal process and maximizing your resources.
As an added bonus, as a participant in UPP your utility receives complimentary memberships for public officials and new members*, as well as special pricing on WEFTEC® and the WEF Knowledge Center.
Utility Partnership Program Brochure (PDF)
Key Benefits Include:
*Contact our office for more information.
- All employees of a UPP utility will receive a substantial discount for WEFTEC registration. For more information please visit the WEFTEC UPP page.
- Utility employees designated as members will have synchronized renewal dates, on ONE invoice, for an easy one-time per year payment.
- 1-2 no charge memberships for elected/appointed officials, designated by the utility at their discretion.
- Up to 5* new WEF members can be added by the utility each year, at no charge for the first year of membership.
- 40% off the list price for all WEF Knowledge Center courses.
- UPP members receive up to 40% off WEF Products.
- All members, who were already WEF members, retain original membership number, credit for all years of membership, and remain a full-voting WEF member.
questions and enrollment, please contact us:
Email: email@example.com |