You Asked for It. We Delivered! WEF's Utility Partnership Program
The WEF Utility Partnership Program (UPP) is designed to allow utilities to join WEF and their local WEF Member Association (MA) while creating a comprehensive membership package for designated employees.
Utilities can consolidate all members within their organization onto one account and have the flexibility to tailor the appropriate value packages based on the designated employees’ needs.
Utility Partnership Program brochure (in pdf format)
Key Benefits Include:
- UPP is fully customizable, based on the needs of each utility, and a WEF team member will be on-hand to walk each utility through the enrollment process.
- ALL members at the utility will be enrolled, with synchronized begin and end dates, on ONE invoice, for an easy one-time per year payment.
- All members, who were already WEF members, retain original membership number, credit for all years of membership, and remain a full-voting WEF member.
- ALL employees at the UPP utility will be eligible for membership registration rates at WEFTEC, as well as discounted registration rates. For more information please visit the WEFTEC UPP page.
- All employees at the UPP utility will be eligible to register for a WEFTEC Exhibition-only pass at NO-Charge.
- WEFTEC registrations can be included in the UPP Membership transaction, at the time of enrollment or can be grouped and submitted closer to WEFTEC.
- UPP also includes a special, NO-Charge membership for Public Officials designated by the Utility, at their discretion.
- Up to 5 new WEF members can be added by the utility each year, at no charge for the first year of membership.
- UPP utility will be eligible for distributor pricing on all WEF products and services – that’s 40% off list pricing. In addition to traditional items this discount also extends to online learning in the new WEF Knowledge Center.
- UPP members will be eligible for special discounted registration for other WEF Conferences and events.
Enrollment is Easy!
- WEF staff will help you to choose the appropriate membership level and packages that fit the needs of your utility
- WEF/Member Association dues are calculated based on the number and types of members that you choose
- Determine if you want to include WEFTEC registrations at the time of the membership transaction
- Choose the desired number of Public Officials for a complimentary WEF membership
- Choose if you want to enroll up to five new members at no-charge for the first year
- Submit names of members to WEF staff for processing
- WEF will consolidate all membership names and member numbers into one easy-to-follow invoice
Staff contacts for questions and enrollment are:
Kyle Giangiulio: email@example.com | 703-684-2400 x 7220
Brittany Burch: firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-684-2400 x 7213