Laboratory Analyst Award
Recognizes individuals for outstanding performance, professionalism and contributions to the water quality analysis profession. The award is presented by a WEF representative at the WEF Member Association annual meeting.
- Member of the Water Environment Federation.
- Candidate must be employed at an educational facility laboratory, industrial, commercial, or municipal laboratory which performs wastewater-related analysis, and must have direct analytical responsibilities.
- Candidates are eligible for this award only once.
- Qualifying criteria may include:
- Membership and involvement in professional associations. Examples: Water Environment Federation Committees, Standard Methods Joint Task Groups, MA committees and conferences and conference activities.
- Outstanding efforts in the area of wastewater and environmental aquatic analyses, including such items as innovative sampling techniques or solutions to a treatment, analytical or environmental problem.
- Involvement in community activities or public relations.
- Presentations at professional conferences, meetings, etc. relevant to water quality analysis.
- Professional certifications.
- Continuing education.
- Contributions that have been beneficial to the nominees facility.
- Unusual initiative or performance "beyond the call of duty".
Laboratory Analyst Nomination Form
Nominations Accepted From:
WEF Member Associations
Eight weeks prior to MA Annual Meeting