Committee Leadership Council (CLC)
The Committee Leadership Council (CLC) is comprised of all the Chairs and Vice-Chairs of WEF's Committees and Council. The CLC was create by the Board of Trustees (Board) to provide a mechanism for WEF committees to share ideas; improve communications within WEF and serve as a communication link between the committees and the Board.
- Serve as a communication link between the WEF Board and the WEF Committees
- Promote ideas and offer suggestions that enhance committee activities.
- Promote a means to communicate effectively between committees.
- Train future committee leaders.
- Promote collaboration within WEF and related organizations, including the Member Association corresponding Committees.
- Provide a forum for hot topics, emerging issues and effective technical and management practices.
CLC Organizational Chart and Committee Restructuring
CLC Vice-Chair Application - 2017