Air Quality and Odor Control Committee
The committee shall develop, recommend, and conduct programs to promote general improvement in reducing air quality and odor emissions impacts related to water quality, biosolids handling, treatment and disposal, and wastewater treatment and collection. The volunteer members of the Committee:
- Develop workshops and moderate technical sessions each year at WEFTEC;
- Sponsor the biannual WEF/A&WMA Odors and Air Pollutants specialty conference;
- Author articles for WEF's technical journals;
- Provide comments to WEF Government Affairs on Federation Position Statements and U.S. government regulations and policies; and
- Assist the Technical Practice Committee in the development of books and Manuals of Practice.
Carla Dillon, 2016 - 2018
10844 Ellis Ave.
P. O. Box 8127
Fountain Valley, CA 92728-8172
Vaughan Harshman, 2016 - 2018
6454 Shoal Creek Street Cir
Bradenton, FL 34202-1711
Tel: 703-684-2400 ext. 7017