Industrial Wastewater Committee
The committee is involved in a number of activities to improve the technology of industrial waste treatment. The committee meets twice a year at: the WEF Midyear meeting in February, and WEFTEC in October.
The committee provides technical information exchange; professional networking opportunities; communication of regulations, and policy and guidance. Programs addressing industrial and hazardous wastes treatment, disposal, prevention, remediation, reuse, and minimization are developed by the committee.
Industrial Wastewater Activity Roster WEFTEC 2015 - Committee Meeting
Monday, September 28, 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
N226, N-bldg. - Level 2 - McCormack
The committee activities include:
- Development of conferences, workshops, seminars, training, and technical sessions
- Development of publications related to industrial wastewater treatment topics
- Development and support of awards in the industrial wastewater treatment area
- Development of public outreach materials expressing technical industrial wastewater treatment issues
- Partnering with other organizations and committees in development of industrial wastewater treatment activities.
The committee supports development of the sessions and workshops at WEFs annual WEFTEC® conference & exhibition.
The committee supports the Industrial Water Quality Achievement Award given every year to a corporation or engineering firm that demonstrates excellence in water quality improvement, or prevention of water quality degradation.
Additionally, the committee supports the Hazardous Wastes Management Award recognizing an individual for their efforts in promoting quality technical and/or management performance in activities and professionalism within and on behalf of the field of hazardous waste management.
Mikel Goldblatt 2012 - 2015
Ashland Water Technologies
301 Holmecrest Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Jeremy Johnson 2012 - 2015
1 S. Main St. Suite 1100
Dayton, OH 45402-2074