Outreach and Education Subcommittee
The Outreach and Education Subcommittee is a part of the Residuals and Biosolids Committee.
- Develop and promote practices and policies that assist WEF members in serving the public interest by providing efficient and environmentally protective residuals and biosolids management services.
- Deliver high-quality products and services to our members and stakeholders.
- Promote scientifically sound residuals and biosolids environmental practices and regulation.
- Educate members, the public, and policy makers.
- Promote and advance the water quality profession.
- Develop and plan workshops focused on public education, public involvement, and outreach for residuals and biosolids management.
- Collect written information on public relations and education information about biosolids management and make it accessible and available to the membership.
- Work closely with NBP in updating or developing this resource tool or website.
- Liaison with the regional biosolids organizations regarding public outreach and education.
Natalie Sierra, 2012 - 2015
RMC Water and Environment
222 Sutter Street, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
Charles Alix, P.E., 2012-2015
Ph: (978) 577-1441
Fx: (978) 692-4578
Cell: (978) 727-7559
601 Wythe Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-1994
703-684-2400 ext 7060 Tel.