Global Low Income Country Option
WEF Global Professional Membership
Low Income Country Option
$47/year (as of January 1, 2011)
For residents of Mexico, click here
For all other countries, click here
Global Professional membership, with the Low Income Country Option, is available to any individual, living outside of the U.S., its territories and Canada, in a region identified by the World Bank as a low income country. The Low Income Country Option provides Global members with access to all Professional membership benefits, listed below.
Global Professional Membership Benefits Include
- Access to Water Knowledge – for professionals, from the experts and thought leaders
- Access to the WEF Community of Water Professionals, like you, dedicated to improving our quality of life
- Access to download “WEF Classic” publications at no-charge.
- Monthly subscription to Water Environment & Technology (WE&T) – WEF’s highly-respected flagship publication
- 20-40 % Discount on list price for WEF products and publications
- Member pricing for add-on subscriptions to WEF periodicals and online bulletins
- Member pricing for all WEF conference and workshop registrations
- Member-only access to online issues of WE&T and WEF Highlights
- Member-only access to the complete suite of WEF Online Proceedings – published prior to 2011, available online and fully searchable
- Member pricing for 2011 and 2012 WEF proceedings, available on CD-ROM
- Member access to the WEF Job Bank
For a quick guide to Global Professional Membership & Package Benefits, click here.