Students & Young Professionals
WEFTEC: Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference
WEFTEC Events for Students:
- Student Lounge
- WEF Design Competition
- Career Fair
- Student Chapter Annual Meeting
- Poster Session
- WEF Proceedings
- Student Appreciation Reception
- Young Professionals Reception
- Community Service Project
- And much more...
WEF Student Design Competition
Lauren Zuravnsky, Design Competition Sub-Committee Chair - email@example.com
Allison Reinert, Co-Chair firstname.lastname@example.org | Michele Siminari email@example.com
Dianne Crilley, WEF Staff - firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition began in 2002 and was developed to provide a forum at WEFTEC to showcase the capabilities of students studying environmental engineering. Through sponsorship of this event, student Design Teams compete for award money. In 2009, this event expanded to host two competitions:
(1) Wastewater Design - intended to include the traditional wastewater design projects, e.g. hydraulic capacity design, upgrades to existing systems, biosolids handling, etc.
(2) Environmental Design - intended to include the current contemporary engineering topics, e.g. sustainability, water reuse, wetland construction, etc..
WEF Student Chapters
Scholarships and Career Development Training
WEF Students and Young Professionals Committee (SYPC)
Want to get more involved in WEF? Join the SYPC! If you have questions, the Committee Chair, Vice Chair, and WEF Staff Liaison are ready to speak with you on SYPC programs and initiatives.
Contact WEF staff member Dianne Crilley at email@example.com.