It’s a Toilet, Not a Trashcan!
Toilets are only meant for one activity, and you know what we’re talking about! When the wrong thing is flushed, results can include costly backups on your own property or problems at your local wastewater treatment plant. That’s why it’s so important to treat toilets properly and flush only your personal contributions to the local wastewater treatment plant.
Don’t flush any items like:
- Baby wipes and diapers
- Rages and towels
- Cotton swabs
- Candy and other food wrappers
- Clothing labels
- Cleaning sponges
- Plastic items of any description
- Aquarium gravel or kitty litter
- Rubber items such as latex gloves
- Cigarette butts
- Sanitary napkins
- Disposable toilet brushes
Shop WEF to view the bill stuffer on this topic.