The WEF Utility Partnership Program (UPP) consolidates all WEF members within your organization onto one account, streamlining the renewal process and maximizing your resources.
As an added bonus, UPP members benefit from complimentary memberships for public officials and new members, as well as special pricing on WEFTEC® and the WEF Knowledge Center.
Utility Partnership Program Brochure 2015 (in pdf format)
Key Benefits Include:
*Amount of complimentary first-year memberships based on total number of members who join.
- New to 2015: All employees of a UPP utility will receive UPP member rates for WEFTEC registration. For more information please visit the WEFTEC UPP page.
- Utility employees designated as members will have synchronized renewal dates, on ONE invoice, for an easy one-time per year payment.
- 1-2 no charge memberships for elected/appointed officials, designated by the utility at their discretion.
- Up to 5* new WEF members can be added by the utility each year, at no charge for the first year of membership.
- 40% off the list price for all WEF Knowledge Center courses.
- UPP members receive up to 40% off WEF Products.
- All members, who were already WEF members, retain original membership number, credit for all years of membership, and remain a full-voting WEF member.
Contact Brittany for questions and enrollment!
Customer Service: Csc@wef.org | 800-666-0206
Brittany Burch: email@example.com | 703-684-2400 x 7213