The Chicago Water Summit 2014: Global Lessons from Great Water Cities
Conference: Monday, July 21, 2014
Presented by WEF and World Business Chicago, in
cooperation with the City of Chicago.
Note: Pre-summit welcome reception for all attendees will take place Sunday, July 20, 2014, 7:00 PM-8:30 PM, Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 E. Upper Wacker Drive
Monday, July 21 | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, doors open at 7:30 am
Mid-America Club | 200 East Randolph Drive, 80th Floor, Chicago, Illinois
Registration: Space is limited. Reserve
your spot now!
Hotel Reservations: Book your room
at the Hyatt Regency Chicago at a special rate in connection with the Summit.
Plus, receive complimentary in room Wi-Fi by booking
The Water Environment Federation (WEF) & World
Business Chicago, in cooperation with the City of Chicago, the Metropolitan
Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago, and the Chicago Sisters Cities
Initiative, will host this exclusive, one-day meeting to bring together water
sector leaders for discussion of water related issues including technology and
innovation, sustainability, investments in infrastructure projects, and
partnering with the private sector. The summit will be the latest in a series of
dialogues examining case studies and engaging in discussion to distill lessons
learned from leading cities and potentially change the agenda for other great
water cities facing similar challenges.
Take advantage of this
special opportunity to learn from other sector leaders and help develop the
agenda for the great water cities of the future.
Download the flyer now!
- Dr. Giulio Boccaletti, Managing Director, Global Water,
- Dr. Paul Bowen, Director, Sustainable Operations,
The Coca-Cola Company
- Albert Cho, Vice President, Strategy and
Business Development, Xylem
- Christian Guenner, Director of System
Development, Hamburg Wasser, Germany
- Ted Henifin, General Manager,
Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Harlan Kelly, Jr., General Manager,
San Francisco Public Utilities
- Terry Mah, President, Veolia North
- Jeff Malehorn, President & CEO, World Business Chicago
- Barrett Murphy, First Deputy Commissioner of Water Management, City of
- Dr. Eileen O’Neill, Executive Director, Water Environment
- Henk Ovink (Luncheon Speaker), Principal, Rebuild by
Design, & Senior Advisor to HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan
- David St.
Pierre, Executive Director, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater
- Sandra Ralston, President, Water Environment Federation
- Karen Weigert, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Chicago
For press credentials or general media inquiries, please contact Lori Harrison, WEF Public Information Director at email@example.com