56th Annual ACODAL Congress and Exhibition
July 17 – 19, 2013
Santa Marta, Colombia
- 1,300 visitors
- 80 exhibiting companies
- 20 commercial conferences
- 70 technical conferences
- Participants primarily from South America, Central America, and the Caribbean
Exhibition Hours: TBD
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Water Technology
- Water Management
- Waste Management
- Environmental authorities
- Sanitary Equipment
- Metering & Macrometering
- Renewable Energy
- Urban Stormwater
- Multilateral Investment Banks
- Progress, investments and Colombian government projections on water and sanitation.
- Three seminars: Urban Drainage, climate change, advances in the treatment of wastewater and sludge management.
- Four national seminars: Colombia against the Free Trade, Natural Resources and Mining, Energy efficiency in water treatment.
- Prize for the best research or innovation.
Profile of attendees:
- 60% of attendees are managers, presidents, directors, department heads, heads of planning offices.
- 20% of attendees are from new business areas.
- Government: Ministry of Housing, City and Territory, Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development, Regional Autonomous Corporations-CAR
- Regulation Commission Water and Sanitation -CRA
- Control Entity: Superintendent of Public Services
- Universities, Water SMEs, laboratories, consultants