WEF/IWA Residuals and Biosolids Conference 2015: The Next Generation of Science, Technology, and Management
June 7 – 10, 2015
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Being a conference sponsor leverages your business (and brand image) presence in front of 700 water quality professionals in your market base. Sponsorships enhance your company’s visibility and create greater awareness for your branding, products and/or services in the minds of the conference attendees.
Benefit from an integrated marketing and promotional campaign that positions your organization as a premier source for solutions and advice. Each opportunity offers multiple branding exposures before, during and after the show at price points designated for any marketing plan. Don’t miss your chance to attract their attention with this marketing investment.
Sponsors are required to review the License for Sponsoring prior to signing the Sponsor Reservation & Contract. Additionally, the sponsor agrees to all the terms and conditions of this License.
Overall Sponsor Benefits:
• Logo accompanying sponsorship directory listing in the conference program
• Logo accompanying sponsorship directory listing online and in mobile app, if exhibiting
• Logo-enhanced exhibitor directory listing in conference program, only for conference exhibitors
• Branding on signage recognizing all sponsors on display for the duration of the conference
• Logo recognition on corresponding sponsor slide at the Opening General Session
• One-time pull of pre-registered or final attendee lists in Excel format, if not exhibiting
• Sponsor badge ribbons
*Overall sponsor benefits are included with all opportunities, except hotel sponsorships, meter boards, carpet clings and tote bag inserts.
Mobile App (exclusive)
Mobile App Banner
Tote Bags (exclusive) production included
Tote Bag Insert
Lanyards (exclusive) production included SOLD
Giveaway Item of Your Choice (exclusive) production included
Conference Proceedings on USB (exclusive) production included SOLD
Opening General Session
Refreshment Breaks (exhibitor exclusive)
Luncheons (exhibitor exclusive)
Networking Reception (exhibitor exclusive)
Celebrate DC Reception
Exhibit Hall Carpet Cling (exhibitor exclusive)
Convention Center Meter Board
Hotel /Advertising Sponsorships-
Hotel Key Cards (exclusive, distribution only)
Hotel Guest Room On-Door Door Drop per night (distribution only)
Hotel Guest Room In-Room Door Drop per night (distribution only)
Hotel Lobby Reader Board Advertising
See Sponsorship Brochure for details
1. Select a sponsorship that connects your company with the audience you want to reach and that fits your desired level of recognition and budget.
2. Register for your selected sponsorship as early as possible to take advantage of all pre-conference and onsite recognition.
Questions about Sponsoring?
Sarah Evans Moretti
Assistant Manager, Exhibition Sales
Already a Sponsor?
Sponsorship Sales Coordinator