Collection Systems 2010
Phoenix Convention Center
Conference: June 13 – 16, 2010
Exhibition: June 14 - 15, 2010
The Collection Systems specialty conference drew professionals from around the region and across the country who share an interest in improving the effectiveness of their organization, as it relates to combined and separate sanitary sewer collection systems. Key components included an interactive workshop, technical sessions, facility tours, and exhibits. These components, combined with networking opportunities with the best in the field, offered a complete package to professionals at all levels within the collection systems industry. Our mission was to create an atmosphere that provided an exchange of ideas for enhancing our environment.
Learning Objectives Included:
- Discover how practitioners across the country set priorities and implement plans in the face of challenges including dwindling funding
- Learn about available operations and maintenance options and improvements
- Explore alternative delivery methods and if they are a good fit for your pending projects
- Gain insight into stormwater management, modeling applications and interpretation of rainfall data
- Delve into planning, design and construction methods in use across the country
Proceedings were delivered to attendees at the conference and are now available for purchase. To purchase and/or view all WEF conference proceedings, click here.
For additional information, please contact: