Residuals and Biosolids 2013: Emerging Opportunities for Sustainable Resource Recovery
Nashville Convention Center
Conference: May 5 - 8, 2013
Exhibition: May 6 - 8, 2013
5 Top Reasons to attends this year's Residuals and Biosolids Conference in Nashville:
- Looking to the future of solids as resources not a waste: Cradle to Cradle insights and case studies in nutrient recovery and energy generation.
- Latest on the future vision for the National Biosolids Partnership.
- Key Insights from the authors of the New Future of Biosolids study from WEF/WERF.
- North America’s longest running and most successful solids management conference – the best opportunity to network with the subject’s researchers, thought leaders and senior practitioners.
- There are unprecedented commercial and technical opportunities in biosolids -- observers predict increased spending in the US and Canada on solids management as the profession seizes the opportunity to lead the transformation from waste management to a resource recovery opportunity that can provide value to communities. Come to Nashville and be a part of the conversation!
The Water Environment Federation in cooperation with the Kentucky-Tennessee Water Environment Association is sponsoring the 27th annual Residuals and Biosolids Conference in Nashville, Tennessee. The conference will explore the development, implementation, operation, and maintenance of residuals and biosolids management and reveal a new direction this subject matter is heading. It will provide an opportunity for water and wastewater professionals to be part of the latest approaches, practices, and techniques through workshops, technical sessions, panel discussions, facility tours and an exhibition.
Conference Brochure (PDF)
Technical Program (PDF)
28th Annual Residuals and Biosolids 2014 Conference
Sustainability Made Simple: Facilitating Resource Recovery
May 18 - 21, 2014
2014 Call for Abstracts Now Open!
2014 Call for Abstracts (PDF)
The Water Environment Federation's Residuals and Biosolids Committee, in cooperation with the Water Environment Association of Texas, is happy to announce the Residuals and Biosolids 2014 Call for Abstracts! For further information and to submit an abstract or workshop proposal, click HERE.
For questions please contact the following: