Collection Systems 2011: Rehab or Roulette: Is our Environment at Risk?
June 12-15, 2011
Raleigh Convention Center
Raleigh, North Carolina
Become a Sponsor at Collection Systems 2011...
Take advantage of these sponsorship opportunities to reach this targeted audience!
Benefit from an integrated marketing and promotional campaign that positions your organization as a premier source for solutions and advice. If you've invested in a booth at Collection Systems, consider sponsoring to extend branding beyond your booth.
WEF Technical and Educational Conference Sponsorships put your business (and brand image) in front of more than 300 water quality professionals in your market base. Sponsorships enhance your company’s visibility and create greater awareness for your branding, products and/or services in the minds of the conference attendees. Don't miss your chance to attract their attention outside of the exhibition.
As a sponsor you receive:
- Sign at the sponsored event identifying your company as the sponsor
- Logo listed in the conference program as company sponsor
- Exhibitors Only: Logo enhanced exhibitor directory listing in conference program
- Exhibitors Only: Logo enhanced online exhibitor directory listing with hyperlink
Lanyards - Exhibitor Exclusive
Refreshment Breaks - Exhibitor Exclusive
Opening General Session
Conference Luncheons - Exhibitor Exclusive
Networking Reception - Exhibitor Exclusive
Ask about the first ever sponsorship of E-Services Product Locator at Collection Systems for this year!
*Company must meet eligibility requirements to sponsor, Contact Sarah Evans to see if your qualify.
See Sponsorship Brochure for details.
1. Select a sponsorship that connects your company with the
audience you want to reach and that fits your desired level
of recognition and budget.
2. Register for your selected sponsorship as early as possible to
take advantage of all pre-conference and onsite recognition.
Questions about Sponsoring?
Exhibition Sales Coordinator
Already a Sponsor?
Exhibition Operations Manager