Watershed Management Committee
Watershed management deals with water resources in a holistic manner, taking into account that water quality is the result of upstream features and land uses. The WEF Watershed Management Committee (WMC) recommends, develops, and conducts activities to advance the understanding, planning, implementation, and use of watershed management tools and techniques to more effectively preserve and enhance the global water environment.
- Develop workshops and moderate technical sessions each year at WEFTEC®;
- Sponsor or cosponsor the specialty conferences or webcasts for the watershed management issues and regulations such as stormwater and TMDLs;
- Author articles for WEF's technical journals;
- Serve on the Editorial Advisory Committee of WEF's Watershed and Wet Weather Technical Bulletin; and
- Provide comments to WEF Government Affairs on Federation Position Statements and U.S. government regulations and policies.
WEFTEC 2015 - Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 30, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
S405b, S. bldg., L 4, McCormick Place