Water Environment Research’s (WER) high standards and easy paper submission process ensure you always have access to new and cutting-edge water research. Subscribe today or sign up for a free 30-day trial and be as innovative as your research!
If you are a current subscriber you can log in to your account through IngentaConnect to access WER Online. If you have not activated your subscription, please download and follow these instructions for individual and institutional subscribers. If you are a WER Premium subscriber, please log in to JSTOR via this link using your WEF Login.
November's Open Access Article
The November open access article is Integrative Advanced Oxidation and Biofiltration for Treating Pharmaceuticals in Wastewater (http://bit.ly/2eeIoi4) by Lester, Yaal; Aga, Diana S.; Love, Nancy G.; Singh, Randolph R.; Morrissey, Ian; Linden, Karl G.
The Literature Review is Open Access and online now!
Over 40 sections of water content about topics as diverse as stormwater, anaerobic processes, and economics! It's all open access and available now!
Sign up for our alert system and get notified when there is a new issue with new open access material!
Check out WER's most-downloaded articles:
- Effectiveness of Man-Made Wetland Systems in Filtering Contaminants from Urban Runoff in Milledgeville, Georgia
Mutiti, Samuel; Sadowski, Hannah; Melvin, Christine; Mutiti, Christine
- Production of Biodiesel and Biogas from Algae: A Review of Process Train Options
Wiley, Patrick E; Campbell, J. Elliott; McKuin, Brandi
- Effects of Pollution on Marine Organisms
Mearns, Alan J.; Reish, Donald J.; Oshida, Philip S.; Ginn, Thomas; Rempel-Hester, Mary Ann; Arthur, Courtney; Rutherford, Nicolle
- Total Phosphorus Input to the Cache la Poudre River in Northern Colorado
Son, Ji-Hee; Goodwin, Stephen; Carlson, Kenneth
- Retrospective Analyses of Inputs of Municipal Wastewater Effluent and Coupled Impacts on an Urban Lake
Effler, Steven W.; O'Donnell, Susan M.; Prestigiacomo, Anthony R.; Matthews, David A.; Auer, Martin T.
- Energy Return on Investment for Algal Biofuel Production Coupled with Wastewater Treatment
Beal, Colin M.; Stillwell, Ashlynn S.; King, Carey W.; Cohen, Stuart M.; Berberoglu, Halil; Bhattarai, Rajendra P., Connelly, Rhykka L.; Webber, Michael E.; Hebner, Robert E.
- Multispectral Remote Sensing of Harmful Algal Blooms in Lake Champlain, USA
Isenstein, Elizabeth M.; Trescott, Adam; Park, Mi-Hyun
- Multivariate Analyses for Monitoring EDCs and PPCPs in a Lake Water
Park, Minji; Reckhow, David; Lavine, Michael; Rosenfeldt, Erik; Stanford, Benjamin; Park, Mi-Hyun
- Simultaneous Biological Nutrient Removal: A State-of-the-Art Review
Daigger, Glen T.; Littleton, Helen X.
- A Critical Review of Nuisance Foam Formation and Biological Methods for Foam Management or Elimination in Nutrient Removal Facilities
Parker, Denny; Bratby, John; Esping, Don; Hull, Ted; Kelly, Rick; Melcer, Henryk; Merlo, Rion; Pope, Rod; Shafer, Todd; Wahlberg, Eric; Witzgall, Robert
For access to previous issues and open access articles since 2000, visit WER Online on IngentaConnect. Non-subscribers can purchase individual articles directly through IngentaConnect. If you would like access to content prior to 2000, we have a special WER Premium subscription for WEF Members, which provides access to archives back through 1928 via JSTOR. Call 1.800.666.0206 for more information about WER Premium.
Why publish with WER?
In the last year, WER has an average time from submission to print publication of seven months, making it the destination for active academics and researchers. Accepted papers are published online upon acceptance, and subscribers receive innovative research from a diverse and international group of authors. Out of more than 16,200 titles, WER is ranked 16th for number of full-text download on Ingentaconnect, proof of WEF's author's prominence in their fields.
Manuscript submissions are accepted online only. Author Guidelines can be found here.
We know WER is valuable to you but now you need to tell your Library. Use the form below to generate personalized text to send to your institution.