Water Week 2019 will communicate the value of water to environmental protection, to economic development and to job creation – and inspire action.
Water Week 2019: March 31-April 6, 2019 | National Water Policy Fly-In: April 3-4, 2019
The National Water Policy Fly-In is an opportunity for you to engage directly with Members of Congress, the EPA, and other federal agencies on the most important federal legislative and regulatory matters. Join with other water professionals from across the nation to make the National Water Policy Fly-In — which is part of Water Week 2019 — the largest annual grassroots advocacy event for water policy issues.
Registration is Now Open
Areas of focus and agenda will include:
- Infrastructure Funding and Financing
- Workforce Development
- Research & Development
- Young Professional networking and professional development
- WEF Government Affairs Committee meeting
Future Water Week Dates:
- Water Week 2020: April 26 - May 2, 2020
- Water Week 2021: April 25 - May 1, 2021
- Water Week 2022: April 24 - April 30, 2022
WEF, AMWA, AWWA, NACWA, USWA, WateReuse, WRF, and WWEMA have agreed upon these future dates.