WEF is proud to support BlueTech Forum: Connect
The live broadcast will be taking place on Thursday 4th June at 8:30 am Pacific Time (11:30 EDT, 16:30 BST, 17:30 CET).
Over the past decade, BlueTech has brought together its community to learn and collaborate between large water corporations, utilities, industrial end-users, investors, entrepreneurs, research institutes, and government institutions.
The 120-minute program will feature:
- The Lighthouse Plenary: a world-class showcase of visionary leadership and exemplary stewardship across leading brands and utilities
- Interactive keynote from celebrated conservationist and practiced self-isolator, Mark Nelson – an original member of Biosphere II, ecologist, and author
- Water Technology Markets 2020. In 2010, Paul O'Callaghan authored a report analyzing the prospects of a wide range of innovative technologies across the water and wastewater treatment space. A decade later, we take stock of the changes, what has come to pass, what never materialized, the shifts and what we can expect as we forecast out to 2030
- Interactive keynote - “Troubled Water: What’s wrong with what we drink, and how to fix it”, from NY Times’ Best-Selling Author, Seth Siegel
- Video introduction from the 2020 Innovation Showcase companies