The Committee Leadership Council (CLC) is comprised of all the Chairs and Vice-Chairs of WEF's committees and councils and Directors of the Communities of Practice (CoP).
The CLC was create by the Board of Trustees (Board) to provide a mechanism for WEF committees to share ideas; improve communications within WEF and serve as a communication link between the committees and the Board.
Serve as a communication link between the WEF Board and the WEF Committees
- Promote ideas and offer suggestions that enhance committee activities.
- Promote a means to communicate effectively between committees.
- Train future committee leaders.
- Promote collaboration within WEF and related organizations, including the Member Association corresponding Committees.
- Provide a forum for hot topics, emerging issues and effective technical and management practices.
Volunteer Service Recognition Program: click here
CLC Vice-Chair: application
CoP Director Positions: application