The WEF Water Reuse Committee develops, recommends, and conducts programs to promote general understanding of water reuse for non-potable and potable uses.
Water Reuse Committee volunteers are WEF's technical resource on water recycling, from planning and public outreach to treatment processes and distribution. Our volunteers share their knowledge by:
- Developing workshops and moderating technical sessions each year at WEFTEC®;
- Jointly sponsoring the annual WateReuse Symposium;
- Authoring articles for WEF's technical journals;
- Participating in the development of other educational materials such as books, webcasts, distance learning courses and more;
- Providing comments to WEF Government Affairs on Federation Position Statements and U.S. government regulations and policies.
Committee Membership Application