This area has been especially developed for professionals who communicate with the public about water quality issues.
Here you will find a variety of tools and products for use in settings like plant tours, environmental fairs, public meetings and more. Whether you are looking to build support for infrastructure investment or need inexpensive brochures and bill stuffers to educate your community, you will find plenty of free or inexpensive options to consider.
Brochures and Bill Stuffers
WEF has a number of colorful brochures and bill stuffers. And the popular Fat-Free Sewers and It's a Toilet, Not a Trashcan! are now available as bilingual bill stuffers (English and Spanish) in addition to a bilingual Fat-Free Sewers brochure. Click on each one to see and read a proof or find ordering information.
- Stormwater Runoff: Take It Personally! (Bill stuffer only)
- Fat-Free Sewers: How to Prevent Fats, Oils, and Greases from Damaging Your Home and the Environment
(Bill stuffer) (Bilingual English/Spanish Bill stuffer) (Bilingual Brochure)
- Drug Free Drains (Bill stuffer)
- Sustainability Starts at Your Sink: How to Dispose of Household Waste (Bill stuffer) (Brochure)
- Ever Wonder Where It Goes? (Bill stuffer) (Brochure)
- It’s a Toilet, Not a Trashcan! Bilingual English/Spanish (Bill stuffer only)
- Too Cute to Pollute? (Bill stuffer only)
- Your Household Drain (Bill stuffer only)
- Let's Talk Toilets (Bill stuffer only)
Outreach and Awareness Campaigns
- WATER'S WORTH IT® Campaign
- Value of Water Campaign
- AWWA-WEF Communicating the Value of Water Toolkit
- #MyWaterLegacy Campaign