The WEF Fellows Program recognizes the professional achievement, stature and contributions of WEF members to the preservation and enhancement of the global water environment in the practice areas served by WEF as described below. WEF Fellow applicants will be considered by a selection committee. Selected WEF Fellows may use the professional designation, WEF Fellow, after their name.
Congratulations to our 2018 WEF Fellows!
Past WEF Fellows
- 2017 WEF Fellows Program Recipients
- 2016 WEF Fellows Program Recipients
- 2015 WEF Fellows Program Recipients
- 2014 WEF Fellows Program Recipients
- 2013 WEF Fellows Program Recipients
- 2012 WEF Fellows Program Recipients
- 2011 Inaugural WEF Fellow Recipients
- Member of WEF for a minimum of 5 consecutive years
- Completed and signed WEF Fellows application providing:
- Documentation for a minimum of 15 years of professional experience
- Documentation of at least 10 years of professional achievement/stature and contributions to preserving and enhancing the global water environment, in the practice areas served by WEF, including, but not limited to Design/Consulting, Education, Operations, Regulation, Research and Utility Management/Leadership.
- Documented contributions to the member’s profession through active participation in WEF, its Member Associations, other professional organizations and community involvement. Include examples of your work which convey the impact you have made in your practice area. Note: all presentations, papers, and cited works must be properly documented to show ownership.
- Supporting letters from WEF members, (maximum of 5/minimum of 3) - two letters must be from peers in the nominee's practice area, and not employed at the same organization as the applicant.
- Applications are accepted from any current WEF member as a self-nomination or a nomination of another WEF member.
- Applications must be typewritten.
- Individual WEF members and MAs may submit applications nominating WEF members for Fellow status.
- Applications must be received at WEF headquarters no later than February 1st of each year.
WEF Staff Contact: